Monday 27 December 2010

I'm back again :D

My little Olivia is growing like a champ. She is weighing 23lbs and she is only just turned 5mths! By far my heaviest baby. She almost breaks my back everytime I lift the little angel! I'll give ya the birthweights of all 8 of my lil darlings:

Addie - 6lbs 2oz
Jade - 6lbs 6oz (twins; born 26 Jan 2001)
Carina - 4lbs 12oz (born 11 May 2003)
Thad - 8lbs 8oz
Caleb - 7lbs 10oz (twins; born 10 Oct 2004)
Timmy - 8lbs 13oz (born 7 Apr 2007)
Naomi - 6lbs 10oz (born 18 Apr 2008)
Liva - 11lbs 2oz! (born 28 Aug 2010)

This morning I caught my 'darling' little boys (Thad, Caleb & Timmy) cutting up my kitchen mop!
Mommy: Boys! What are you doing?
Caleb: 'Mophead'needs a hair style, mommy; it can't see through all the hair its got.
Thad: Besides mommy, 'Mophead' is a granny. 'SHE' has grey hair like Granny Anne (James's mother, my mother - Nanna Gianna - has white hair)
Timmy: Tad (Thad) an (and) Kale (Caleb) twold (told) me to dwo (do) it, muvver (mother), me not mean no arm (harm).
Oh, the joys of motherhood! My birthday is on 2nd January, the things i need know are:

1. mop
2. ironing board cover
3. a new set of dishes - they have slowly been broken over the years!

We had a very great Christmas! Granny Anne and Pop Peter (James's parents) came over for Christmas eve. etc. catch up later!

No comments:

Post a Comment